11.17.2007

Oh, YouTube! [Thing #20]

Now that everyone is 100% aware of my Google obsession, let's move onto the greatness that is YouTube. I know several people that don't like YouTube, and that is a really hard thing for me to understand because I enjoy it so much. There are so many videos available on YouTube, it's hard to not be able to find what you're looking for.

Let's take a minute to enjoy this clip from 'The Decider'....



This is a great example of why I love YouTube. Say you are cheap [which I am], and you don't want to put the money out to buy Bill Maher's stand up on DVD, and the library doesn't own it. You now have two choices; you can either A) Wait for it to air on TV (which doesn't often happen!) or B) Visit YouTube and watch it online. Now, if you are cheap AND impatient (which I am, not a good combination, let me tell you!), then you will most likely go with option B, and watch it on YouTube. And that is just one reason why I like YouTube, because it looks out for those cheap, impatient people such as myself.

0 comments:

 

Ashley's 23 Things © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner