11.20.2007

7 1/2 habits of highly successful lifelong learners [Thing #2]

Oops. I forgot to do this one in the beginning when I was supposed to.

I think the hardest part of the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners would be viewing problems as a challenge. It is hard for me in the heat of the moment to look at a problem as a learning experience rather than a bad situation. Some of the examples they give are balancing your check book or learning to change a flat tire. It's true, these experiences teach you many useful life lessons. But when my bank account is -$300 because I don't know how to balance a checkbook, it's pretty hard for me to find the positive in that situation.

The easiest part of this program for me would probably be using technology to an advantage. I'm no computer genius, but I like to think I can find my way around the web pretty easily. I think it comes with the generation you grew up in. It is much easier for me to do things on the computer than it is for my grandparents. Technology is constantly growing, and I think as long as it's around, it should be utilized to it's maximum capabilities. I think I would be able to handle this habit easier than most of the others.

0 comments:

 

Ashley's 23 Things © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner