11.20.2007

A look back [Thing #23]

Wow. That took long enough. It took me all 9 weeks and then some to finally finish this program. I am glad to be done with it. It isn't that I didn't enjoy it, it's just that it was so time consuming.

That being said though, I really did think this was a good program. Coming in, I was already familiar with some aspects of Web 2.0 (YouTube, podcasts, wikis, etc.). At the same time though, there was a lot of stuff I didn't know, and probably never would have if it weren't for this program. The good thing about 23Things is that it really broadens your horizons of Web 2.0 and all of the useful tools out there. Kids today are already so familiar with all of this stuff, it is important for librarians to be able to keep up with them.

All in all, I have to say that I really enjoyed this program. This was a great introduction to Web 2.0!

0 comments:

 

Ashley's 23 Things © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner