9.08.2007

First Post

I know I should have been aware of this program already through SI, but it wasn't until Kim asked me if I had started that I really looked into it. So here I am, making my first post to the 23 Things blog.

Growing up in a generation that has been surrounded by ever-changing technology, I am already pretty familiar with the Web 2.0 experience. Between facebook, myspace, livejournal, youtube, ipods, and so much more, it seems like I've done it all. But the truth is, there is plenty I don't know, and it is because of this that I am glad to participate in this program. Technology these days just has so much to offer, it's important to keep up with it. So I'm looking forward to completing this program, and expanding my knowledge!

2 comments:

Jaye Holly said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of 23 Things! As a "digital native" (someone who has grown up using internet technologies), you'll be a great resource and tour guide for "digital immigrants." Have fun!
Jaye :)

Kim said...

Ashley, you r0x0rs! 'Nuff said. :)

 

Ashley's 23 Things © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner